Monday, July 16, 2007

Pardon Our Dust

How do you like the (slightly) new look?

I decided, after four months of paying twenty bucks a month for web hosting of which I used less than one tenth of a percent, that I could accomplish the same thing by just transferring my custom domain name here for free. Hence the updated digs. You will notice a flurry of new posts as well; these are bits of content from my old website that I wanted to maintain over here instead. Overall not much is changing. It's just a little more compact, and, well cheaper. Which suits me perfect.

And, as I am hoping to use this site as a calling card, I needed to finally update the title so that everyone knows it's all about boring old me.

Also, for those of you who link to this blog or my old website, both addresses (nerdfest.blogspot.com and www.christophermwalsh.com) now come here.

Comments? Suggestions? Bags of cash? All welcome here, as always.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome.