Friday, October 28, 2005

No, Seriously, What is Going On?

The Chicago Tribune's review of Hamlet came out today. You can read it here. It just proves two things:

FIRST: I have no idea what's good and what isn't. Maybe I need to go finish college, or something.

SECOND: I might be a theatrical lucky charm. This is the third of the last four shows I've been in to be a critical success. Unfortunately for my ego I rarely get mentioned in the reviews, but perhaps my awesomeness is a more subtle and pervasive kind--the kind that seeps into the cracks and settles into the foundation. Kind of like mold spores, but, you know, cooler.

Also, I think I have my costume all planned out for Halloween. It's not that cool, but maybe (if I can figure out how) I'll post a picture or two.

5 comments:

Shane said...

Your "awesomeness"? You've been hanging around with Dan too much!

But congrats again!

And why don't they ever mention you? Bastards.

Anonymous said...

What? Awesomeness is a real word!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=awesomeness

Shane said...

Sorry -- didn't mean to seem like I was questioning the legitimacy of the actual word. I was merely commenting that Dan over-uses it.

: P

And you both use it somewhat vaguely, I must say. For example, I recently took the Awesomeness Test, and I scored as 74% awesome. So now when I refer to my own awesomeness, I know exactly what I'm referring to. Can you say the same?

Christopher said...

I'll have you know that I scored 85%, myself. I am a total badass.

Anonymous said...

I possess a very specific kind of awesomeness, the kind that needs no test but allows me to uppercut the moon and send it crashing into the sun.