Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Change of Plans

All right, so, I pretty much dropped the ball with this whole blog thing. My plan was to document the amazing adventures of a few friends and myself as we dorked it up over role-playing games. It started off okay, and everyone involved really seemed to enjoy reading the prose-ification of the game sessions, but keeping up with it all proved to be more trouble than it was worth. Besides, we only managed about six game sessions before everyone's schedules got in the way and we just started postponing and postponing …

That being said, I'm still interested in this whole blog idea. All the cool kids are doing it. But for now, I think Nerdfest is gonna be just a normal, everyday, hey-everybody-come-read-about-my-boring-life kind of blog.

We'll see how it goes. Comments are always, always welcome.

For those of you who were actually interested in the game story, at some point in the near future I will post a little something to tie up a few loose ends.

Thanks for listening!

No comments: